Permits may be required in order to begin construction within the boundaries of the Town of Atlantic Beach. Contact staff prior to beginning any residential or commercial projects.
- Permit Requirements
- Fee Calculator for Residential Buildings (new and additions to single family/duplex)
- CO and CC Requirements for Contractors
- FY16-17 Inspections, Planning & Zoning Fee Schedule (updated 03/27/2017)
Submittal of plans for review:
All plans submitted for review with application must be a minimum size of 24” x 36”. Plans shall also be submitted electronically as a PDF (effective April 1, 2017).
Apply for Permits:
Effective April 1, 2017, all permits may be applied for online by clicking here, or by completing this one page application and submitting to Town staff in-person or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (252 -727-7043), or mail.
- Permit Application
- CAMA Minor Development PermitConditional and Temporary Power Application
- NC V-Zone Certification Form 5-92
Requesting Building Inspections:
- All Building Inspection requests must be in by 9:00 a.m. day of request via:
- E-mail email@example.com
- Office Phone 252-726-4456
- All requests must include the following:
- Permit #
- Type of Inspection
- Contact info
- Access information, if needed