Permits may be required in order to begin construction within the boundaries of the Town of Atlantic Beach. Contact staff prior to beginning any residential or commercial projects.
- Permits & Inspections General Information
- CO and CC Requirements
- FY18-19 Inspections, Planning & Zoning Fee Schedules
Submittal of plans for review:
All plans submitted for review with application must be a minimum size of 24” x 36”. Plans shall also be submitted electronically as a PDF.
Apply for Permits:
All permits may be applied for online by clicking here, or by completing this one page application and submitting to Town staff in-person or by email to email@example.com, fax (252 -727-7043), or mail.
- Permit Application
- CAMA Minor Development Permit
- Conditional and Temporary Power Application
- NC V-Zone Certification Form 5-92
Requesting Building Inspections:
The Carteret County Planning and Inspections Department conducts building & trade inspections for Atlantic Beach. Please call 252-728-8545 to request inspections.