Since 2006, families have been flocking to Atlantic Beach for the only night parade in Carteret County! Each year onlookers enjoy brightly decorated trucks, boats, floats, golf-carts and even bicycles with Santa proudly following at the end! 2019 will be no different with all of the fun beginning on Friday, December 6 at 6:00 p.m.
New for 2019 the Light Up The Night Parade will feature a different & more exciting route. Parade floats will line-up and begin at the AB Town Park with the procession moving East on Fort Macon Road toward the Circle. After passing through the Circle (West Dr. to East Dr.) the parade will end at the main stoplight.
Looking for the perfect spot to watch the 2019 Atlantic Beach Christmas Parade from? Be sure to visit one of the many “Parade Parties” happening Friday night! Businesses will be offering parking, holiday treats & more! Check out each page for details! 🎅
1. Join AB Surf Shop for the Atlantic Beach Christmas Parade
2. The Posh Pelican Atlantic Beach
3. Cookies & Cocoa for AB Christmas Parade at Beach Tavern Bar and Grill
4. AB Christmas Parade Party at Crystal Coast Brewing Company
5. Christmas Parade Party with Robert McDuffy at Idle Hour Biergarten
6. Davis Beachwear
7. Atlantic Beach Christmas Parade Watch Party at the TackleBox
Be sure to stick around after the parade and visit Santa & his elves at the Atlantic Beach Fire Department. Santa will be taking free photos with plenty of hot chocolate & cookies to share!