December 1st Joint Council/Planning Board Meeting
6 p.m. via Zoom and in the Town Hall Boardroom
ZOOM ATTENDANCE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
• Due to two boards meeting together, plus staff, the room will be FULL.
• We recommend that the public attends via the Zoom link below to ensure that safe social distancing can be achieved in the Boardroom.
• Written comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the meeting.
• Action will not be taken until the December 10th Council worksession to allow for the written comments to be received and considered.
The purpose of the public hearing is to review, hear, and discuss public comment, both oral and written, regarding the following Major Site Plan Concept Proposals:
- MSP-20-1 – Amendment – Crystal View
- An amendment to the Crystal View Condominiums major site plan, to change the active open space from shared access of the existing swimming pool to a horseshoe court directly south of the proposed building.
- MSP-20-2 – Amendment – Tackle Box Tavern
- An amendment to the Grove Oceanside II Phase II (AKA Tackle Box Tavern) major site plan, to recombine the two commercial parcels to allow the Tackle Box to expand to include a restaurant named “Bait Box”.
- MSP-20-3 – Oceanana Redevelopment
- A major site plan for redevelopment of the Oceanana Motel, Pier House, and manufactured home park, to include 17 townhouses, 127 condominium units, pier house, and swimming pool.
Components of Meeting Agenda Packet:
• Meeting Agenda & Advertisement
Zoom Login Information:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Webinar ID: 843 0984 6811
Or Telephone Dial
US: +1 929 205 6099
Please contact Michelle Eitner, Planning & Development Director, with questions: Planner2@atlanticbeach-nc.com or (252) 726-4456.