The Town is updating the 2008 CAMA Core Land Use Plan, which is a document that guides land use and development throughout town. The Planning Department has partnered with CodeWright Planners on this project, which is the firm we used to update our Unified Development Ordinance in 2016/17.
There are several stages to this project, and each Task will be updated here as it happens:
- Task 1: Project Initiation – Complete – Summary Memo here.
- Task 2: Existing Conditions Data – Complete – Data Section here.
- Task 3: Public Engagement (Feb-Mar)
- Task 4: Staff Review Draft (Mar-Apr-May)
- Task 5: Public Review Draft (May-Jun)
- Task 6: CRC Initial Review (Jun-Jul)
- Task 7: Adoption by Town Council (Aug)
- Certification by Coastal Resources Commission – anticipated September 2020
If you have any further questions or comments, or for more information, please contact Michelle Eitner, Planning and Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 252-726-4456.