The Town of Atlantic Beach is developing a small area plan for the Causeway and Fort Macon Road area.
- Planning Board Meeting, July 11th, 6:00 p.m. Agenda Packet
Notice to Property Owners June 26, 2023
Proposed text amendment details June 1, 2023
- Town Council Work Session, July 12, 2023, 2:00pm (review the Planning Board’s Recommendations)
- Town Council Meeting, July 24th, 6:00 p.m. (public hearing – continued)
- Planning Board Meeting, August 8th, 6:00p.m. Agenda Packet
- Joint Town Council and Planning Board Meeting, September 5, 2023, 5:00 p.m. Agenda Packet
- Planning Board Meeting, October 3, 2023 Agenda
- Council Work Session, October 11, 2023, 2:00 p.m. Agenda
- Council Work Session November 8, 2023 at 2:00pm Agenda
- Public Hearing, November 27, 2023, 6:00 p.m.
Last summer, in collaboration with Yard & Co, the Town developed a Causeway Small Area Plan to revitalize the COR. Yard & Co. collected public input during the month of August and presented a summary on August 27, 2022.
For questions, please contact Planning Director Jennifer Ansell at email@example.com, call (252) 726-4456, or visit Town Hall during business hours.