PLANNING BOARD NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Atlantic Beach Planning Board will meet on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, at 6:00 pm in the Boardroom behind Town Hall at 125 W Fort Macon Road, Atlantic Beach, NC. The public is invited to attend and participate. The purpose of the public hearings is to review, discuss, and hear public comment, both oral and written, regarding the following agenda item:
ZMA-20-01 127/129 New Bern Ave Rezoning
Phil Lewis with Ocean Reef Investments LLC has requested a zoning map amendment (rezoning) 127/129 New Bern Avenue from the Residential Single-family Wide yard (RSW) to the Residential Multi-Family (RMF) zoning district. The Planning Board will make recommendations for Town Council to receive at their public hearing on November 23, 2020.
The information packets are available for public review at Town Hall and online at www.atlanticbeach-nc.com. For those with questions and comments that will not be able to attend or need greater depth of information, please email Michelle Eitner at firstname.lastname@example.org, call at (252)726-4456, or visit Town Hall during business hours.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF UNCLAIMED PROPERTY AND NOTICE OF SALE
Pursuant to the provisions of North Carolina General Statutes 15-12 through 15-16, this notice of unclaimed property and notice of sale is published to advise any person or persons who may have or claim to have any interest in the property listed below that they must report that claim to the Atlantic Beach Police Department on or before Oct. 13, 2020, within thirty (30) days of the date of first publication of this advertisement.
This property will be sold or otherwise disposed of on or after Nov. 2nd, 2020, to the highest bidder, as listed on Govdeals. The property that is being offered for sale is described as follows by Item#, Description, Color, Condition:
- Huffy Beach Cruiser, Blue, Fair
- Next Mountain Bike, Orange, Poor
- Adult Beach Cruiser, Black, Fair
- Adult Beach Cruiser, Blue, Poor
- Schwinn Beach Cruiser, Blue, Fair
- Huffy Beach Cruiser, Light Green, Poor
- Huffy Beach Cruiser, Maroon, Good
- Adult Beach Cruiser, Pink/White, Good
- Adult Beach Cruiser, Yellow, Fair
- Adult Beach Cruiser, Silver, Fair
- Mongoose Mountain Bike, Maroon/Silver, Fair
- Adult Beach Cruiser, Blue, Fair
- Belmar Beach Cruiser, Purple/White, Fair
- Loft Women’s jacket, two pairs of Levi Blue Jeans, 36/32 with anti-theft device still attached.
- H20dyssey Diving booties w/inflatable vest, Fair
- Childs surfboard, Blue/White, Good
- 12-foot canoe, Green, Good
- Two Drones (no remote), Black/White, Fair
- Skate Board/ Helmets/Pads, Blue/White, Good
- Duffel Bags, Assorted Colors, Good
- Back Packs, Black/Blue, Good
- Sunglasses, Assorted Colors, Fair
- Pocket/Folding Knives, Assorted Colors, Good
- Wallets/Purses, Assorted Colors, Good
- Fishing rods/reels, Brown, Good
- Walker, Red, Good
- Jewelry, wedding rings, Fit Bits, Good
- Craftsman Socket Set, Red, Good
The property may be viewed for thirty (30) days beginning, Sept. 14, 2020, at the Atlantic Beach Police Department by contacting Det. Doug Harvey, 252 726-2523. The period for claiming the property listed above expires on Oct. 13, 2020. The items may be viewed Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The items will be listed for sale on www.Govdeals.com starting on Oct. 23, 2020, and will be open for bidding until Nov. 2, 2020.
The terms of the sale shall be “items purchased as is/where is, and all items must be removed from the premises within ten (10) days from the date of purchase.
Posted this 13th day of September 2020.
Sabrina Simpson, Deputy Town Clerk