The regularly scheduled work session of the Atlantic Beach Town Council originally scheduled for 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 16, 2013 in the Boardroom behind Town Hall has been rescheduled for Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the auditorium of the N.C. Aquarium located at 1 Roosevelt Blvd., Pine Knoll Shores, N.C. 28512. The Atlantic Beach Town Council will conduct a public forum on the proposed Atlantic Beach Town Center project. Public is invited to attend and comment. Posted the 26th day of April, 2013.
Minutes of Public Forum
– Voted to rescind 3/21/2013 approval to proceed with design and construction of Town Facilities at the Circle
– Voted to send survey to all taxpayers and registered voters in AB seeking feedback on location preference of Town Facilities
- Why are new or renovated facilities needed?
- Initial Facilities needs and review (Coastal Architects)
- Rough space needs study, site location options, and cost estimates (LS3P)
- Finely tuned space needs study, site plan, site location options, and cost estimates (BHM)
- Existing Facilities and Coral Bay (old Food Lion) Building Assessment Report (LS3P)
- March 21, 2013 Council Work Session Minutes with attachments – Vote to proceed with design and construction of Town Facilities at the Circle
- FMB to AB – Circle Point land donation agreement (Note: This was never adopted, agreed to, or signed)