Save the date for the 8th Annual AB Beach Music Festival on the boardwalk at the Circle on Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
This year’s festival will feature:
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. The Embers
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. North Tower
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. The Mighty Saints of Soul
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. I-42 Band
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Complete the application easily online by clicking here.
Our sponsors will be invited to Business After Hours at the Doubletree by Hilton on Wednesday, May 18, featuring Jim Quick and Coastline Band, and a Sponsor’s Reception at Memories Beach Club on Friday, May 20.
Thank you to our 2022 AB Beach Music Festival Sponsors!
Linda Rike Real Estate
R & D Brewing
Tar River Arms
Al Williams Properties
Carteret Landing Assisted Living and Memory Care
Chalk & Gibbs Insurance – Real Estate
Cherry Bekaert LLP
Diamond Bus Company
FMB at the Grove
KC Crop Insurance Services, Inc.
Memories Beach Club
Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach, NC
Realty World-First Coast Realty
SCA Collections, Inc.
The Cullipher Group, P. A. Engineering & Surveying Services
The DoubleTree by Hilton
Town of Atlantic Beach
Venice Italian Kitchen & Delicatessen
Wealth Management Strategies, Inc.
Amos Mosquito’s Restaurant
Archer Insurance Group, Inc.
Atlantic Beach King Mackerel Tournament
Atlantic Station Shopping Center
Beach Barn Fishing Team
Beach House Publications
Crystal Coast Corks & Forks
Down East Homes of Morehead City
First Citizens Bank
Idle Hour Biergarten
J.F. Thompson & Co.
Oceanana Resort, LLC
Page & Smith, PA Certified Public Accountants
Robby Oakes Mortgage Team CIMG
The Owens Family (Pepsi)
Thomas Simpson Construction Co Inc.
Vacasa Vacation Home Management
Al and Debbie Williams
Amber Mae Kimball | By the Coast Realty
Artistic Kitchen and Bath
Atlantic Beach Sea Salt Company
Byrd Quality LLC
Cannon & Gruber, REALTORS
Craig & Terry Griffin
Crystal Coast Brewing Company
Davis Beachwear & Boutique
Debi and Bill Wolf
DJ Bill Moore, Music & Moore
Eddie & Addie Lou Briley
Lynne Brown in Memory of Scooter Brown
Melonie Grooms and Tracy Warren
MF Chappell Wine Merchant
NC Roofing and Repairs
Olde Towne Electric
Robbin and Shirey Harkey
Steve & Rosa Lee Bond
Terry & Linda Pruett
Tipsy Turtle Tavern
Admission is free, tickets are not required, and pets and glass containers are prohibited. If someone offers to sell you a ticket to the Beach Music Festival please consider it fraud!
Food Trucks will be serving at the Festival. Click here to complete the Food Vendor application. If accepted, you will be notified via email.
*Please note that preference is given to Atlantic Beach, NC businesses first
*Food Vendor acceptance will be notified via email
Shuttle Service Information:
Paid parking is available at the Circle but spots are limited and are $3 per hour.
Free & paid parking is available at:
- The DoubleTree by Hilton ($10 for non-guests, complimentary for guests)
- 2717 W Fort Macon Rd, Atlantic Beach, NC
- The Carteret Community College (Free)
- 3505 Arendell St, Morehead City, NC
- The Atlantic Beach Town Park (Free)
- 915 W Fort Macon Rd., Atlantic Beach, NC
Free shuttles are provided to and from these parking lots to the festival!
Shuttles will be running from 9:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
If you plan to take advantage of our shuttles, please be mindful of the bus rules. Coolers are limited to 32 quarts or smaller and may be inspected by the driver, please no glass. Large carry-on knapsacks or bags will be inspected by drivers. Limit of one folding chair per person. No open containers or any type of beverage will be allowed on the shuttle. Lastly, the drivers reserve the right to refuse to transport anyone who refuses or fails to follow the rules.
Why limit the 2022 Atlantic Beach Music Festival to one day when you can enjoy BMF themed events for an entire week? Book your hotel stay early and join us for the 3nd Annual Beach Music Festival Week.
- Monday, May 16: DJ Danny Navey at the TackleBox Tavern at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17: DJ Bill Mason at the Tipsy Turtle Tavern at 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18: Business After Hours at 5:30 p.m. at the DoubleTree by Hilton, featuring live music by Jim Quick and Coastline.
- Thursday, May 19: Beach Music Pub Crawl from 6-10 p.m. with shuttle service to ten Atlantic Beach locations. Tickets go on sale soon!
- Friday, May 20: Sponsor’s Reception at Memories Beach Club beginning at 6:00 p.m. (Sponsor ticket required).
- Saturday, May 21: 2022 Atlantic Beach Music Festival at the Circle from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The festival is free, and tickets are not required.
- AB Bottle Co
- Beach Tavern Bar & Grill
- Crystal Coast Brewing Company
- Idle Hour Biergarten
- Memories Beach Club
- MF Chappell Wine Merchant
- On The Rocks
- Tackle Box Tavern
- Tipsy Turtle Tavern
- The Growler Bar
Comments and/or questions contact:
Morgan Gilbert: Director of Recreation, Communication & Special Events